Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Optional adventure

Okay well I'm game, even though the RSS feeds frustrated me to tears, I decided I'm up to the challenge. Surprisingly I found this task to be EASIER than the first part. I attached a 'quotes' feed onto my blog as easy as 1,2,3. I did check to make sure it was there, and I think if you look on the left hand side of the screen, there should be 5 people names with links to quotes.

YAY for Kylie!!!!

I also have had a little squiz at some other peoples blogs, and have realised, much to my relief, I am not the only person that was tearing my hair out. I also am still amazed how we are all doing the same task and how every ones blogs are so different. Not just the layout, but even what we've written and how we attacked each new task. Nice to see so much variety within the library staff :)

2 comments:

  1. i avoided rss feeds like the plague for ages... but really do enjoy the use of them now. keep at it... it will 'click' for you! i do find google reader easier than bloglines....

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete