Thursday, April 9, 2009

Flickr Fun

Well another new task for me this week. I have heard lots and lots about Flickr but have never actually had a look at this site. I am amazed at how many people take such lovely photos. There are photos of everything you could ever think of there. I found the site really easy to use, and was able to search tags and groups with ease. I also really liked the "recently uploaded" feature that was on the front page. it really shows how popular this site is when there were 5145 uploads in a minute.

I had a quick look at the Mosman library photos and really loved the photo of the I love ML badges. It wsa simple but a effective photo. It was also interesting to see the theatre make-up photos as we have just run a workshop for the same thing, and have photos of the same things.
Having a look at the library groups it was a wonderful place to get ideas for displays ideas and maybe how to set them up and what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment